[Mailman-Users] lists suddenly broken

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Fri Oct 12 18:48:27 CEST 2001

> TO:<mailman-users-request at python.org>:
>     host mail.python.org [63.102.49.29]: 550-Open relay. Please see
> http://orbz.org/?209.61.186.101
>     550 mail from 209.61.186.101 rejected: administrative prohibition (host
> is blacklisted)

[..]

> What can I do to "force" the hosting people to open thier eyes ??
> [I need VERY VERY evident prooves !]

http://orbz.org/?209.61.186.101

If that doesn't convince them that they have a problem, then
they're totally incompetent to host mailing lists.

> What are the other possiblities ?

Move the lists to a more competent hosting service.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com