[Mailman-Users] Installation

Ignacio Labrador Pavon ignacio.labrador at sema.es
Wed Oct 24 13:20:43 CEST 2001

I have just installed mailman on my PC. Everything was OK, but after
creating my first list (the 'test' list sugested in the documentation),
I do not receive any e-mail with instructions on how to visit the list
and start operating...

I stopped at this point, and I dont know how to continue now... can
somebody help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Ignacio.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.