[Mailman-Users] Old Question, New Twist

David Pierron linux at wombatsweb.com
Thu Oct 25 21:46:18 CEST 2001

So what I'm getting here is that I should start the Mailman installation
all over again?

I did mention that a: find / -name configure - turned up nothing on my
system ... Do I have to acquire more software as well?

Remember, I'm a Linux, Sendmail, Mailman newb ... although have been
involved with computers since it was called "Data Processing" and have done
my share of C programming in a DOS environment ...

I also decided on Sendmail because I want to host many domains with their
own "virtual" mail server ...  I don't know if PostFix will do this
...  The recommendation to remove Postfix and install Sendmail came from
the book: Linux for Windows NT/2000 Administrators The Secret Decoder Ring
by Mark Minasi

---
Thinking of taking the Microsoft to Linux plunge?
Check out LinuxList @ http://linux.wombatsweb.com