[Mailman-Users] Aliase...list....create list and use!! :(

Jonis Maurin Ceará jonis at jonis.com.br
Mon Oct 29 14:19:10 CET 2001

Hi all!!!
i have installed mailman on my server....  but, i create a list called
"teste"....right...
i go to the teste-info page...right...  and subscrible my e-mail......the
system send-me mail confirmation..right....but....when i reply confirmation,
my SMTP Server (same of server running mailman) return "No Data Accepet".
why?
when i send normal email for other address, works fine......

:/

when i create liist with "newlist" commando, this don´t create any aliases
in /etc/mail/aliases file...thats right?!?!

well, tks any help!

:)
--
---