[Mailman-Users] List Creation

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Thu Sep 6 20:12:22 CEST 2001

Ouch!  My previous answer is inoperative.  (That's such a useful sentence. ;-)

Sorry to tell you what you already know.

And I have to bow out:  I don't know what's happening, beyond the message
going off (for sending) to code I haven't examined which seems pointed
toward Mailman's queuing mechanism.  Could there be a stale lock lurking?

   --John

--
John Baxter   jwblist at olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA