[Mailman-Users] new user

Thugworld2 at aol.com Thugworld2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 04:20:31 CEST 2002

Im new to mailman and im having some trouble. I dont even get how this forum
works.

here is the problem

to be the only one that can post to it. I check the directions and stated
only I can send messaged but when I tested it out from a diffrent email
adress it still went to the approval section.

the I took off the approval thing and still anyone can send email tomy
members. IF anyone has AOL or PAL TALk please contact me for better
understanding. I think a PALTALk room would be good for this.