[Mailman-Users] having trouble with using Mailman

Dene Ulmschneider dene at ulmschneiders.com
Sun Apr 7 04:07:40 CEST 2002

I did add the lines to the /etc/aliases file. The newaliases command
actually returned an error that said:

WARNING: local host name (Morpheus) is not qualified; fix $j in config file
/etc/aliases: 52 aliases, longest 54 bytes, 801 bytes total

I have been trying to find the $j - but I am not sure what config file the
error is reffering to. Is it reffering to the Snedmail config or the
Mailman config or something totally different. Any reference I can find
says the hostname is "morpheus.ulmschneiders.com"

Is that why the SMTP log says the connection is refused? Where do I go form
here and why am I getting a permission error when
I try to go to http://mailman.ulmschneiders.com? The DNS is pointed
correctly but it says I do not have permission to access /

Thanks for the help

Dene