[Mailman-Users] Mail suddenly stopped getting sent out ??

Donna Hanlon donna at v1.wustl.edu
Mon Apr 8 20:07:26 CEST 2002

Sure sounds like your qrunner cron job isn't running.  What happens when
you execute this command logged in as mailman?

crontab -l | grep qrunner

You should get something like this:

* * * * * /usr/local/mailman/Python/bin/python -S
/usr/local/mailman/cron/qrunner

If there is a job like that (not commented out), then make sure crond is
running:

ps -ef | grep cron