[Mailman-Users] Nested lists and List-Post

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Thu Apr 11 05:04:39 CEST 2002

Hi folks!  I've been doing some poking around, trying to figure out some
more of the intricacies of nested-lists.  According to the way that I'm
reading RFC 2369's section on "Supporting Nested Lists", whether or not
List-Post is re-written should be configurable.

My current configuration has a single umbrella list, which has 2 other
lists as members.  All posting is done through the umbrella list, so I'd
like to keep the List-Post headers pointing to that list.

Anybody have a solution for how to get this accomplished?  Thanks,
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.