[Mailman-Users] Email access to archives, MIME troubles

Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com
Fri Apr 12 16:19:09 CEST 2002

The list I have set up includes attachments (usually PDF files and binary
database files) and when downloaded via the web link on the archives page,
they come out as a text stream with the MIME-encoded attachments within it.

Is there a way to allow access to the attachments via the web interface
without forcing the victim to do the MIME decoding?

Also, is there a way to interact with the list archives via email, such as
with a "get xxx" command, with xxx being the name of the particular

Have fun,
DNRC 224

Arlen.P.Walker at JCI.Com