[Mailman-Users] modifying archive setup

mailman at whitworks.com mailman at whitworks.com
Tue Apr 16 23:57:44 CEST 2002

I would like to modify the way mailman's archives appear.  I figured out
how to change the archive directories to have .shtml files instead of
.html so I can use server side includes for headers/footers to match the
rest of my site.  Now I need to modify it so the actual files within the
archives end in .html AND a copy in .shtml format.

In other words, I want the file in the archive:

to be 2002-April/000000.shtml and 2002-April/000000.html  (one will be a
printer friendly version and the .shtml file will have headers, footers,

Any hints as to where to look to make these changes will be greatly