[Mailman-Users] Re: Editability of messages

Tom Neff tneff at grassyhill.org
Tue Apr 16 00:54:51 CEST 2002

I will definitely issue an editing patch for 2.1 when it goes gold.  Since
this is one of their "we don't think you should WANT to do this"
hot-buttons, like controlling the List-* headers, I don't want to issue
patches for prerelease versions and encourage them to do any
counter-engineering.

--On Monday, April 15, 2002 2:09 PM -0700 Marc MERLIN