[Mailman-Users] Re: Editability of messages

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Thu Apr 18 23:21:40 CEST 2002

On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 15:54, Tom Neff wrote:
    I will definitely issue an editing patch for 2.1 when it goes gold.  Since
    this is one of their "we don't think you should WANT to do this"
    hot-buttons, like controlling the List-* headers, I don't want to issue

Well, if mailman did List-* headers properly, then people wouldn't want
to edit them, no?  Right now, there aren't even any controls for this on
umbrella lists, which is about the only place that you'd need to edit
them.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.