[Mailman-Users] Re: Editability of messages

Barry A. Warsaw barry at zope.com
Fri Apr 19 17:35:39 CEST 2002

    DM> Umbrella lists have always confused me, so it wouldn't
    DM> surprise me if the List- headers are wrong there.  (Not that
    DM> I'm responsible for them, but that I have no experience with
    DM> umbrella lists.)

FWIW, they've always confused me too (there were there long before I
took over ;).  I believe I know how it Ought To Be Done so it's likely
that they will go away in MM3.  The feature I have in mind will be so
much more flexible.  It's been discussed in mailman-developers, so I
won't go into details here.

-Barry