[Mailman-Users] Any method to set alias for each member?

Matt Lavergne matt at interlynx.net
Fri Apr 19 18:34:51 CEST 2002

hey,

the only way i see of accomplishing the second task is to forget the first.
Granted that will expose the email addresses of the people sending to the
list but it will also take their specified from name insted of their email
address. for example as i type this now according to outlook i am replying
to lewis lau insted of your email address.

Matt Lavergne
Tech Support
Interlynx Internet
905-524-5969 x229