[Mailman-Users] Still want it faster :-)

Danny Terweij danny at terweij.nl
Sat Apr 27 00:55:08 CEST 2002

Please explain where to look? (section, paragraph and so on..)

Every one can say "see/read the FAQ". But i did not see any relevanting on
my questions in the FAQ.

Searching on : qrunner is slow, technical details qrunner, qfiles
And more search strings.

I  got returned:

Mailman FAQ Search Results
No hits.