[Mailman-Users] Welcome message questions

Rich Grant RGrant at TrinityNH.org
Wed Jan 2 22:08:31 CET 2002

I've got a welcome message that I want to go out to a list.

The text I have goes out just fine but then there is a bunch of stuff added
to the bottom of it that discusses things like changing digest mode,
password etc. Lists a password and more.

I want to get rid of all that stuff but can't figure out where it is hidden.

Can anyone help me out?  And I'm a REAL Mailman Novice at this point.

Rich Grant - A/V Ministry Leader and Webmaster
Trinity Baptist Church, 33 Lund Rd, Nashua, NH 03060-4284
603-881-5619 (my day phone) 603-883-9704 (my 24-hour fax)
Email: RGrant at TrinityNH.org   Web: http://www.TrinityNH.org