[Mailman-Users] how to set password for members?

Atsuko Crum acrum at mathcs.hood.edu
Tue Jan 8 23:26:56 CET 2002

Hi.

Recently I installed Mailman 2.0.8 on Red Hat 6.2. Everything is working
fine so far. Now I have a question. I added members by using a command
"add_members". So currently they do not have password. If they want to
change their options, they need their password. I accessed the
membership management page for the list, but it does not seems to have a
section for setting password there. How can I set their password?

Thank you for your assistance.

Atsuko Crum