[Mailman-Users] archiving replys

Sherif K sherif at osiris.acomp.usf.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:53:53 CEST 2002

Hi, I am setting up mailman to replace Lyris as our listserv manager,
and so far things are going great.  Unfortunately I have come across a
small problem,  I'm using an external archiver (hypermail - my boss
likes its output better than the builtin)which I have set up to work and
it will automatically update the archives, but my problem is that replys
to messages are not entered into the .mbox file and therefore aren't
getting into the archives, only the first post of a thread.  I saw a
similar question posted but there was no response, I hope someone might
have an idea why the .mbox file is not being updated with replys to
messages.  Thanks for any help.

I'm running mailman 2.1b2 with Postfix as the MTA
ARCHIVE_TO_MBOX = 2

Sherif Karaoglu
University of South Florida
Academic Computing Department