[Mailman-Users] No date header on outgoing mail

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 6 03:29:25 CET 2002

Another option open to you is to hack the file that puts in the headers
(CookHeaders.py?) and add a "Date" header.
Something like...

  import time

     date = msg.getheader('date')
     if date is None:
            date = time.ctime(time.time())
            msg['Date'] = date

# this is just an example and probably won't work, but it's close.

 --- Original Message: Tuesday 05 March 2002 06:47 pm ---