[Mailman-Users] Need to create a user each time?

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Thu Mar 14 16:25:54 CET 2002

Hello all.
Thanks Dirk for your comments. We will look around that.
By the way. Do you have a URL where we can read the technical documentation
of Mailman? I mean specifically things like this ones...
Yesterday we read all docs we can find after the installation on the
machines and the website on the archives ...but we feel that could be a
complete documentation somwhere...

Thanks in advance.

JB

Do I have to create a user each time I create a list