[Mailman-Users] Mm friendly ISP/web host?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Mar 15 16:31:32 CET 2002

    Chris> Hi all.  I am soon going to lose my broadband (moving to the
    Chris> countryside), which means that the server in my office is going
    Chris> to disappear.  I was wondering if you all could suggest an ISP or
    Chris> web hosting company whose accounts allow you (both technically
    Chris> and as part of the TOS) to install and run Mailman under a hosted
    Chris> domain.  Thanks much for any suggestions.

Hostway (http://www.hostway.com/) provides Mailman with all services except
their most basic offering.  They allow you to run one list with up to 250
subscribers.  If you want to run more mailing lists or run a list with more
users you can for an extra fee.

I have a Hostway account, but have not used Mailman there and have no
financial interest, yadda, yadda, yadda.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)