[Mailman-Users] Hooking Up Exim, Procmail, SpamAssassin, and Mailman

Caleb Epstein cae at bklyn.org
Fri Mar 22 23:12:54 CET 2002

	I'm hoping someone out there can help with this.  I admin a
	handful of realtively busy mailing lists which are seeing a
	lot of SPAM traffic that I'd like to filter out.  I've been
	playing around with SpamAssasin and am VERY impressed with its
	capabilities.

	What I'd like to do is hook SpamAssassin into my mail
	"pipeline" which right now runs exim -> demime -> mailman, all
	via transports/directors in the exim config (e.g. no
	additional scripts etc).  I think I can use procmail to
	essentially run any number of filters on the messages
	(SpamAssasin, demime, etc) but I just can't figure out how to
	connect up exim -> procmail -> mailman.

	Can anyone help?

--
Caleb Epstein |  bklyn . org  |   This week only, all our fiber-fill jackets
    cae at    | Brooklyn Dust |   are marked down!