[Mailman-Users] Unable to get mailman to get incoming mail

Thomas Keller tkeller at bbn.com
Tue Mar 26 19:08:14 CET 2002

I believe this is more a sendmail issue but I can not find the answer.  I
set up mailman on a RH 7.2 machine and I can see the archives, I can send
mail from the local machine out to the mailing list recipients.  What I
cannot do is send an e-mail from another machine and have it enter the RH
machine and go through the mailman program out to the mailing list.

I have the relay set to my normal mail server and the DaemonPortOptions set
as follows:

O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom