[Mailman-Users] changes to existing mailing list

abw abw at hosting2000.com
Tue Mar 26 23:06:28 CET 2002

I hope this is the right list to post this question to. One of our users is
having a problem with his mailing list now. Recently his domain expired and
was bought by someone else, so he had to register the org version. That is
the only difference, the name is the same.

He went into the mailman admin for this list and made the necessary domain
changes. The mailing list was working fine until he switched domains. Now
it won't send confirmations. Below is a snippet of his email to me:

-----
I changed all the setting in the config of mailman to all .org and it seems
to be working ok, but it won't sent me the authorization of a post sent to
it. Usually I sent the email newsletter to
fmbseafood_newsletter at fmbseafood.org then it sends an auth email to me or
casey and we ok it, then it goes out to everyone, but it won't even send it
to me first for auth.
-----

His email address does work because I send messages to him all the time.

What I'm wondering is that since he switched the com with org, does the
mailing list have to be set up again or is there another way around this?

Thank you in advance for any help!