[Mailman-Users] newbie question: is there a 'list or file or db' where the bounce mailaddresses are stored ?

Lothar Egger lothar.egger at chello.at
Thu Mar 28 00:01:22 CET 2002

hello all

sorry if this was asked before, i could not find an answer to my
question.

we don't have a list server so far but what we are trying to do
is, feed a list server with email-addresses (100.000+ and growing) from
our databases.

of course not all email-addressee are correct :)
so we need a list of bounced email-addresses to update our db's .

is there such a list or file in mailman ?

thanks in advance

lothar