[Mailman-Users] Archive date question

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Tue May 7 23:53:32 CEST 2002

On 7 May 2002 at 16:02, Ron Jarrell wrote:
> At 01:57 PM 5/7/02 -0600, Mike Avery wrote:
> >I was quite surprised to see that his messages wound up
> >in the archives for May 2004.  Shouldn't the date a
> >message was received take precedence over the date
> >the message was allegedly sent?

> Only if you turn on the archive "clobber dates" option.  It's probably
> set to trust dates.

Yup.. that was it!  Thanks for the tip.  When I set
Mailman up, I went through every screen and looked at
every option.  I suspect the implications of that choice
just eluded me in my option setting frenzy

Thanks again,
Mike

--
Mike Avery
MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
ICQ: 16241692                        AOL IM:
MAvery81230
Phone: 970-642-0282
* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
'If it ain't broke, you can probably still fix it.' - Tim
Allen