[Mailman-Users] Help

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Wed May 15 16:04:01 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 07:06, AerosmithFanClub.com List Admin wrote:
> 	You obviously came in on the end of the conversation.

Unfortunately I have seen far too much of the conversation.

You want a billion things that aren't in Mailman.  If you really want
them you can either write them yourself, pay someone else to write them,
or maybe persuade someone to write them by dint of your eloquence.
Haranging people just tends to make them tell you to fuck off.

Personally I have had enough and now put you on my kill list.

	Nigel.