[Mailman-Users] python 2.0 -> 2.2 upgrade?

Morgan Fletcher morgan at hahaha.org
Mon Nov 4 05:26:29 CET 2002

I'd like to upgrade python on our mailman server from 2.0 to 2.2, so
that when we make the mailman jump from 2.0.8 to 2.1 we'll already
have python installed. And I want to see what's new in python 2.2.

Does mailman work OK with python 2.2? Are there are any caveats to
know about, before I make the upgrade?

Morgan
--
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV