[Mailman-Users] stats

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 6 02:00:26 CET 2002

I was looking at the current number of qfiles and the oldest queued up
files as a start. Give a list of messages/list currently being worked on
and the times the messages arrived for processing. Also a list of all
current qrunner's and how long each has been running.

Then looking at the logs to get a graph of how quickly a list normally
sends (based on the log entries), both by percent and by pure numbers.

Since I'm looking at the logs I thought of looking at some other "tuning
stats" to try and give config recommendations to users...  Though that
would definitely be functionality for a second version of the script.

... But if you think its all useless info, JC, I'll just stop now :-)

Jon Carnes