[Mailman-Users] Multiple list subscribe

Michelle Feldman mfeldman at sugarpoet.com
Wed Nov 6 22:55:16 CET 2002

Has anyone figured out yet how to put multiple Mailman lists on the same
page for user subscription?  I saw this question posed several times
over a year ago and I'd like to see if anyone has made any progress.  I
realize that I can break the form apart and try to get the email address
to the intended location but I'm not that great with this stuff so I
wanted to see if anyone else had done it.  Seems like this would be
something that a lot of people like to do when they're running multiple
lists from the same site.

Regards,
Michelle Feldman