[Mailman-Users] MM and mhonarc problems...Fixed!
btate2 at spsu.edu
Mon Nov 11 18:45:53 CET 2002
To everyone that answered my question, thank you very much! By trying
some of the suggestions I spotted a simple mistake, that was most likely
When I initially ran mhonarc on both lists i created, to convert existing
archives, I did so as root, and I chmod the directories so mailman had
access, but I forgot to make it recursive, so mailman/mhonarc couldn't
open/write the files for the archives. Once I changed the permissions, it
worked fine, no errors in the logs at all. I'm sorry for wasting your
time on a simple error I made, but you all were very helpful!
I do wonder though if there is still a problem with python, since it
wasn't handled correctly (at least what I think should be correctly) as
Richard pointed out.
>However, when trying to output this exit status to the logfile it has
>failed because the exit status was not an integer but a string. UNIX
>command exit status is supposed to be a 16 bit integer.
Again thanks to all the helped me out!
More information about the Mailman-Users