[Mailman-Users] question about archiving HTML messages

Marcelo Assis sema.marcelo at telemigcelular.com.br
Tue Nov 19 15:50:07 CET 2002

Hi all,

We currently have 2 moderated lists and we are migrating them to a mailman
server. Everything is already set and working, but when we were importing
the mbox message archives we found out that mailman (pipermail?) didnt
accepted the HTML in the messages, and since they are educational lists, we
make a very intensive and important use of HTML, like bold and italics, to
enhance the didatics.

We would like to know if there is any configuration or change that could be
done to mailman so that it would import the HTML messages, and also accept
the new incoming HTML messages.

If not, we would like to know if there is any archiving tool (Hypermail????)
out there that would handle this kind of formatting.

We'd greatly appreciate any kind of help!

thanks a lot, all the best!

marcelo