[Mailman-Users] Re: no mail out to lists

peter schoch pschoch at sussex.cc.nj.us
Tue Nov 19 14:42:24 CET 2002

That's the interesting part.  All headers seem to be normal, just like the time and date, they appear as if the program were to be functioning normally and sending out on time  -- they just aren't.

Now I tried something new.  I made all subscribers get mail live -- no digesting option.   I sent one message to the lists after that and the dam broke loose.  All messages are coming through in real-time (when they were sent), and I'm not having to 'spam' my lists anymore.

Could something be wrong with my digesting?

Peter Schoch

<<< "Jon Carnes" <jonc at nc.rr.com> 11/15  5:38p >>>
hmmm, do the headers from the email shed much light on what is going on?
They should at least indicate *where* the mail was held (and then released).
That should gain you a clue as to where to concentrate your search.

Could the spamming/sending just be coincidental?

Good Luck