[Mailman-Users] Multiple Servers for a List?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 20:44:06 CET 2002

I would worry about locking on the databases.  Mailman handles this via
a lock file in a common directory, so it should work even in
active-active, but you would still only have one mailman process able to
run on a list at one time.  In other words, I don't think you would get
much better performance out of the dual system since only one at time
would have access to the list databases.

It would be fun to try it out!