[Mailman-Users] Multiple Servers for a List?

MCV Webmaster webmaster at mcvfifesanddrums.org
Thu Nov 21 23:51:33 CET 2002

> Using the LDAP master/slave paradigm.  Even better would be to use the
> Novell e-Directory method and have a 'peer' network.  So any updates
> against any system in the peer-ring, will update (and make sure it
> happens - receive confirmation) every other member in the peer group.
>
> Sounds good - someone with a lot more time than me going to pick it up??

Since we are venturing into the realm of proprietariness ....

Even better would be to just install/run Mailman on a Tru64 UNIX cluster
with Mailman installed on shared Cluster Filesystem, set up for load
balancing and/or failover among cluster nodes as desired.

Linux clusters may get there someday but it is going to take a while longer.