[Mailman-Users] Web-based posting?

Elaine Miller elaine at elainemiller.com
Sat Nov 30 03:12:14 CET 2002

Hmm. Seems like one ought to be able to set up a simple formmail on an
html page, since Formmail sends to the set address as coming "from" the
email address the user enters.

Might be harder to stop spammers with this one...

I'll go try it. Surely it can't actually be that simple?
<grin>

Elaine

--
Elaine Miller; Geek.