[Mailman-Users] Problems trying to make mailman work

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 2 16:11:51 CEST 2002

First place to check is the log files for Mailman: ~mailman/logs/..
Then run through your MTA's log files.

If you don't find any errors logged or bounced/refused messages then you
need to look at your firewall rules and the setup of your MTA.

Are you installing this on a Linux box?  What Distribution?  Red Hat
adds some interesting security "features" to Sendmail that need to be
circumvented for Mailman to work properly.

Good Luck!