[Mailman-Users] How do i remove this error message.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 7 01:59:45 CEST 2002

The file should writable via the group mailman:
  chmod g+w request.db

All of mailman's files need to be accessible via the group rights.  The
rights should be:
  -rw-rw-r--

You might want to run the ~mailman/bin/check_perms program to make sure
that nothing else was modified.

Are you using a work-around to automatically dump the spam waiting for
the mailing list?  If so, you might want to add the chmod statement
above to your script.

Jon Carnes
===