[Mailman-Users] Creating unique welcome messages.

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 17:18:44 CEST 2002

I posted a similar question last week, and I was given a response, but I
soon realised that that wasn't what I wanted to do. I would like to have
tailored HTML welcome messages, on a per list basis. My subscribees *does
that worrd actually exist!?* all use HTML based email readers, or web based
email accounts, *actually nearly 80% use hotmail, the rest, a split between
yahoo, and work email*. It would be nice if I could have a tailored HTML
message for every list. Is this possible?

Not everyone is touched by an Angel......and those that are, never forget
the experience.
If you want guest list for bare club
Can you sing, dance, MC, DJ, do you have talent?Send an email to
sign-me at raw-talent.hopto.org