[Mailman-Users] Creating unique welcome messages.

Greg Westin greg at gregwestin.com
Mon Oct 7 18:37:22 CEST 2002

I posted about this, as well, except not the HTML e-mail part.  It looks
like the answer is no, because you can only customize the message the each
list adds to the top of the welcome e-mail, or change the e-mail
site-wide.  I'd guess that you could modify the welcome e-mail template to
make it HTML mail, and then simply have the customized portion at the top
of each e-mail, but I'm not sure there'd be a heck of a lot of a point to
doing that.

Greg

---
greg at gregwestin.com