[Mailman-Users] Question about disabling due to bouncing notification...

Matt Goebel goebel at emunix.emich.edu
Wed Oct 9 14:24:01 CEST 2002

Hello,

  Running Mailman 2.0.13 on Tru64 4.0G with sendmail 8.11.6 and have
hopefully a simple question.

  I've had a couple of list owners complain that when their users
(mostly on yahoo.com or hotmail.com) are disable because of bouncing,
they - the list owners - are not notified by email.  Does this
feature work consistantly?  One of my list admins seems to be
paranoid that someone is changing their list subscribers
settings, and that this has nothing to do with bouncing...

Thanks,
Mattias

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel at emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating Furry Fan.