[Mailman-Users] Mailman- not responding to subscription confirmation

Arshad Khan khanam at bham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 18 15:03:59 CEST 2002

Hi there all,

I have setup Mailman on a redhat 7.3 running sendmail and pop3 server. Sendmail is configured with the default settings from redhat, My problem is that Mailman sends welcome response but doesnot respond to subscription confirmation requests and as well as it doesnot send any mail to a particular domain.
Does anyone have any clue how I can sort out this problem. In regards to sendmail, it allows RELAY from local host by default.

Arshad