[Mailman-Users] mailman and Domino; can't get mail back to mailman

gbm at godsfellowship.com gbm at godsfellowship.com
Sun Oct 20 16:03:55 CEST 2002

I have mailman on a slackware box with sendmail.    ww1.mydomain.com
The mailserver for ww1 is mx.mydomain.com. It is a WinNT box running Domino
Mail Server.
I have a mailing list: list
So the addresses are : list at mydomain.com
          list-admin at mydomain.com
          list-requests at mydomain.com
          list-owner at mydomain.com
These are set up in aliases.

When I try to send a request, etc, say to list at mydomain.com it routes to
mx.mydomain.com and is rejected because their is no user name
list at mydomain.com on the Domino Server.  If I make a user
list at mydomain.com, it stops at the Domino Server level.

How do I get the mail back to ww1.mydomain.com?

This seems like an ignorant configuration question, but I have searched
Google, the Mailman documentation, and the mailman archives without
success. Lotus research, and Lotus Domino configuration is something short
of user-friendly or intuitive.

Brent Mayes