[Mailman-Users] Mailman2.0.8 qfiles directory loaded with mails not delivered]

Ganeshh ganeshh at lateralsoftware.com
Fri Oct 25 14:35:23 CEST 2002

Dear All

I have already posted my problem in this list, since its critical for
me, am posting it once again...

I need your help to solve my problem.

am running 14 lists on my server , for 24 hrs my lists mails are not
delivering to its subcribers...

i have around 180 files (mails ) in my qfiles directory and it keeps
growing....

i manually stopped qrunner , deleted all files in directory locks and
start qrunner manually, but nothing happened...

I need to solve this problem once and for all...
kindly let me know... what do i need to do...

I use Exim as my MTA

Thanks in advance
warm regards
Ganeshh