OFFTOPIC Re: [Mailman-Users] Archive URL in postings (2.1b3)

bronto bronto at csd-bes.net
Wed Oct 30 04:23:29 CET 2002

Eudora, both Mac and Windows, I consider a good mail client.  Cross
platform is a requirement for me.  It's weakness is complex
filtering.  If either one can filter on List-ID, I'd like to know how.

But that's beside the point, because we can't always control what
clients our users use.  To say that filtering on to/from is
"incorrect" is a bit over the top, IMHO.

Rob