[Mailman-Users] Tracking email addresses.

sean2 at mail.zerolag.com sean2 at mail.zerolag.com
Wed Sep 25 00:30:30 CEST 2002

Hi there,

I am new to mailman and require some assistance. Hopefully someone will be
able to help me.

I have an opt-in newsletter and I am using mailman to send it
out. However, it seems that a few accounts on the machine that runs
mailman are also recieving the newsletters I am sending out, and I can't
find their addresses anywhere in the subscription. It's possible that they
are recieving the email via some alias or somesuch. I would like a way to
find out how the newsletter got to these email boxes - the header of the
email just says "to: listname at listmachine.com" instead of
"user at listmachine.com". Is there any way to track this down without
sending out another newsletter (and disrupting those users again)?

Thanks!
Sean Byron