[Mailman-Users] Re: A bug in Russian template

Mikhail Sobolev mss at mawhrin.net
Fri Aug 1 01:46:41 CEST 2003

Hi Vadim

Thanks for the information. (Yes, the site was down today for several

I did see your message to the mailing list, and tried to update the cvs
tree right away, however the operation failed.  Hopefully it will
succeed later.

Thanks again

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 12:33:59PM -0700, vadim getmanshchuk wrote:
> Hi,
> Althought, the problem is regarding a page that generating on Russian - you can see it youself, that bottom part is not translated.
> My users found a problem - they could not get to options page if they view listinfo page on Russian. I investigated that russian template starts wrong form. I have Mailman 2.1.1. I've fixed it as follows: 
> murzik:pts/5{vaget}mailman/templates/ru>diff listinfo.orig listinfo.html
> 120c120
> <         <MM-Subscribe-Form-Start>
> ---
> >         <MM-Options-Form-Start>
> Please, include it in your later edition.
> Thanks,
> Vadim
> ps. I was trying to contact russian editor, but looks like his web site http://only.mawhrin.net/mailman/listinfo/mailman-ru is down. I cc him just in case.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/attachments/20030801/2c044a00/attachment.pgp 

More information about the Mailman-Users mailing list