[Mailman-Users] Re: Fw: Re: Re:Remove from mailing list please (I have received this email in error READ)

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Aug 11 02:37:35 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 18:10, associate at domainstation.ws wrote:
> Hi Barry,
>
> We seem to have a problem here with your mailing list called *peach.kiosk.ws*. A ton of us are getting these emails for removal from this list. Here is the URL:

> The email address is:  mailman at automatic-business.com which is a bogus email address and causes a bounce-back.
>
> Please cancel and remove all people from this list as we are all requesting this.
>
> Thank you for your help in this matter,
>
> Frani Morrison
> Recruitment Director
> http://www.supportphp.org/letter.asp?38208

Please be advised that this is not "our" mailing list.  I have never
heard of peach.kiosk.ws before, nor the asxop_automatic-business.com
mailing list.

It appears that they use our free mailing list software called Mailman,
but Mailman is open source software and we usually have no idea who is
using it.

You will have to contact someone at peach.kiosk.ws to resolve your
problem.

-Barry