[Mailman-Users] Debian/qmail/Mailman question

Andre Nicklas snq at crontabs.de
Thu Dec 4 11:11:12 CET 2003

Good morning,

I have a problem with a Debian system running qmail as its MTA using
vpopmail for virtual domains.
I configured Mailman to use the qmail-to-mailman.py but when sending
mails to the list i get an error message from the script:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.blah.de.

<test at lists.blah.de>:
TO ACCESS THE MAILING LIST SYSTEM: Start your web browser on
http://lists.blah.de/
That web page will help you subscribe or unsubscribe, and will
give you directions on how to post to each mailing list.

Skimming over the python script gave me the impression that the bounce
function is being called to create that message. I can't imagine why,
permissions are okay, IMHO.

Does anyone know about that problem?
I can't think of any solutions....

Best regards,